1. Delivery is free for items stated as having free delivery, this is for England and Wales only; where access is severely impeded you must notify us prior to dispatch using email@example.com as charges may occur for such areas.
2. Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Isles of the UK may incur delivery charges, please use our enquiries e-mail for a pre-order quote.
3. Delivery is normally 2-3 days after order acceptance and cleared payment, however this may vary throughout the year and with varying stock levels. Please feel free to contact us the check stock and delivery.
4. Please note that whilst we try to ensure deliveries and collections run as smooth as possible, we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery or collections of items on a particular day. We will not be liable to you for any direct or indirect loss, damage or expense (including loss of profit, business or goodwill), howsoever arising out of any problem you notify us of under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation.
5. You ‘must fully inspect’ your consignment prior to accepting delivery and signing delivery paperwork.
6. Where orders consist of more than one item they form part of a multiple delivery being delivered on separate days, if think you have a short order please contact us on our enquiries e-mail.
7. If you fail to take delivery any associated costs will be your responsibility.
8. As delivery is by a third party courier we accept no liability for late delivery.
9. If the consignment note does not match your order you must refuse delivery, failure to do so may incur further charges.