Returns and Refund Policy
Cancellation, returns and cooling off 5.
1. You have the right to cancel the purchase contract or return a product within 7 days.
2. To exercise your right to cancel you must within 7 days inform us of your decision to cancel in a clear statement using our
3. Goods must be returned in an ‘as new’ condition, complete and with all of the original packaging. You, as ‘the consumer’ are liable for any costs in returning the goods to the address provided by us. Should the goods be returned to us, and are assessed to be courier damaged it is your responsibility to deal with the courier for such damage, we accept no liability in this circumstance.
4. All items returned in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations (2014) are inspected and where necessary tested by us.
5. Provided the goods are received in an ‘as new’ condition including packaging and have not been used or tested by the you, ‘the consumer’, then a full refund (less any previously agreed return carriage costs) will be made within 14 days of receipt of the returned goods. If the goods have been used or tested and therefore cannot be classified ‘as new’, then a reasonable deduction will be made at our assessment and value and you will be notified by email in this instance.